- 3 red onions, cut into wedges.
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into quarters.
- 4 tbsp olive oil.
- 300g Baby skin new potatoes cut in ½
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- 8 Chrysodalia traditional sausages thickly sliced approx. 500g
- 250g cherry tomatoes.
- A few Springs of fresh thyme (approx. ½ tsp)
- 1 tbsp. Cyprus honey.
- 100g Fresh Baby Rocket Lightly chopped.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the onions potatoes and peppers in a roasting tin, drizzle over the ½ oil and season well. Roast for 10-15 mins.
2 Heat a small frying pan with the rest of the olive oil and sauté the sliced Chrysodalia traditional sausage until they start to take some colour.
3 Add the Balsamic vinegar to the sausages and allow to glaze and reduce a little about 8 minutes turn off the heat.
4 Add the sausages, to the roasting Vegetables and potatoes with the thyme, drizzle over the honey and cook for 10 mins more; mix a little a couple of times cook until the sausages are cooked and everything is golden and sticky toss through the Baby rocket.
Serve with crusty bread.