- 500g Chicken breast tenderloins (about 8 pieces).
- 8 slices Chrysodalia Bacon.
- 4 slices Kerry Gold Cheddar cheese (cut in half).
- 2 Tablespoons of salt.
- 1 tsp Taco spice mix.
- ¼ clove garlic crushed.
- 220g Mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon chopped the fresh coriander.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water and a couple of tablespoons sea salt. Add the chicken breast pieces Taco mix (making sure the water covers them). Set aside to brine for at least 10 minutes and a maximum of 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190 Line a baking sheet with foil (greased lightly) or parchment paper.
- Remove the chicken from the water and pat dry. Place a piece of cheese over each piece of chicken. Wrap the two together in a slice of bacon. Place on the baking sheet, with the cheese side facing up. Repeat with the remaining chicken, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake for about 13-16 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. And the bacon is good and crispy.
- Mix together the mayonnaise with the crushed garlic and chopped fresh coriander if this is too thick loosen with a splash of water.